Glad Feel Of Soup


When was I a brat Grammy make the soup always was the so good taste in them bowls. Grammy say at me one time about Honcho Uno come to her for say at her about she cook them foods so good and is why him let a old lady still live. But too was him say if him ever eat a something him don't like the taste of it him was come back at the kitchen and eat a old lady and mean laugh at she be scared of it. Grammy was the so good in a kitchen. 


Today was I make the soup day I am so excite every make the soup day is my best days I like. I make my kitchen ready for the make of foods go in my soup and even clean them chop board too was yuck still from them grubs I mash for toast. I decide for make a new soup never done before in ever so I have a think what is the never been in a soup before things. I member some nice green grass I seen and also some secret thing I am not spell about it here yet for the surprise first of my friends. I don't know why is I keep a secret here in my spells but ok so what. I also even get a jar of cow cream milk from someone I am better not say about who for keep they side business quiet I promise at them. I have a taste it was sweet cream from a not sick cow maybe. The cream for soup is the so hard find it around here and my trade for it was a little big but is ok for the feed of my friends. 


I ask Marko for ask Nick and Kaya and Harvey come to my house and have a bowl of new soup never been made in ever and Marko say Peanut you soup is the so good like you Grammy soup and I am tell them today and after eat them soups we are all have a nice talk about whatever things. I was smile so big at Marko and say thank you Marko. When I am hear talk of my so friend say about Sam is good at something is maybe the best feel ever even more than hopscotch even more than make a soup too. I have a look around my kitchen and just smile at it and have the glad feel inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment