William

I went to see if Brenda was anywhere to tell about the funny plant lady but when I got to where she said her cave was there was William and not Brenda. He was an old boy kitty person with a hunchy back and stick to walk with. He must have smelt me coming because he was looking right at me even before I seen him.
I said hello mister kitty man and is it ok if Brenda comes to talk with me. William said who are you human girl and what do you want with my daughter. His teeth made the talk so funny but still I understand. I said I met Brenda the other day when you were gone and I guess I should have not said that because he seemed to get cross but hold it inside. He put on his cloak and said Brenda will not be able to come out for a week since she didn’t stay in the cave and has a human girl friend when he told her not to. I said mister I didn’t mean no harm and I just like to say hi don’t blame Brenda for me. I said sorry and walked away so sad. I wisht I’d kept my big blue mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment