My Good Friend

There was so rain this morning and the wind was fast it looked like sideways rain. I made up my mind is what Grammy used to say when she got stubborn about a thing so I made up my mind that I should go run and look for things even though the headpains are not all gone yet. I was slow running but it was good to be the doing one instead of the one that gets it done to them. I didn’t find anything but I was glad I went out. When I got back to my safe places the sun was leaving but the rain stopped and the wind was slow. Just then the light was coming from under the clouds and the look was so glamour on the places where I like that I mostly was happy but also crying too. I looked and looked until the dark came. I was thinking how a place can be like a friend too and when you have a friend you feel good so that is how I feel about the Rot. Then I got a bloody nose and ate some flatbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment