Just Think


My sweat was so much I climb on the roof to get air but outside was only still and warm fog. The feel was like sweat two times. In the sick I am so sleep and sore everywhere so I lay on the roof and have the look of Fissure. There are more people here and Sam was say about more people around so ok. Also is that Sam is safe in a home and not sleep in a theater or stink tunnel. Even if that was also fun maybe house is better. I was think how funny when I feel like still a brat inside but also I have a home myself so how can I be brat still. Maybe this is what growups feel like I guess. When I was a brat the growups like Grammy and Marko always seem so old and solid. But now is Sam a growup because I feel more squish than solid. So hard is the thinking sometimes I lay down my head. I hope buzzard leave me alone if I go asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment