Big Decide Today

I lay around a lot so there was time of thinking. It means important to think on a thing before I do it. Sometimes a thing just sound good but then you have it and it was only wanting that was good so I know that. But still if something is in a person heart the need for follow is big and good for them. Grammy used to call those times avestment like when she gave the mean men extra bread it was avestment in protection. So it could be to do a thing that is hard now will be a good thing in the later time. I guess the one thing is I don’t know. But if I don’t try I will just live in a rust place always and die from sick. It is a big decide for Sam today but thing is that way sometimes.
So ok I am eat my last Twonkie. I think it avestment in get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment