Pretty For Me

Tonight I seen Brenda when she was sneaking from her papa again. WIlliam must sleep a lot. Brenda was very prance around and full of jumping I don’t know why. She said I made somethings for you Sam and it was things she calls pretty. One of the pretty goes around my neck and is a tooth from something I don’t know maybe a woolly marmot. The nother pretty was for around my head and Brenda said it was just like hers and we can both wear them together when we drink the hootch. I said Brenda what is hootch and she only smiled and was purr and said you will see. I guess if you need pretty to drink the hootch it must be fun and maybe so glamour. I said thank you Brenda and when will we do drinking the hootch and she said maybe in a few days when William has to go away most all day somewhere I don’t know. I’m so glad for my pretty and Brenda too.

No comments:

Post a Comment