Everyone is Throwup

I was better from the bad hootch after sleeping and eating a Twonkie. Still my eyes were ouch but ok to go around so I went around. I seen the Trader’s Camp had smoke from fires so I thought of bacon and tried to run there but walked mostly. When I got there I seen everyone was looking funny. Tralala was throwup and had yellow mold on her eyes and Apo was sick and bloody in her cough. Other folks were sick too they said and the sick was in The Cape and also some sick on some ghouls too. I was so sorry for all my hurting friends and wondering how to help. Why is everything sick I don’t know. But then I went funny feeling like a cold wind and my throat was itch like sand. Apo got out a big jug of hootch and I guess the smell or the thinking of it made me get throwup on my foot. I was feeling so shy from messing on my foot for everyone there to see and too I was sweat like running but I was sitting. Then everyone had to go so they go and Sam was left feeling funny alone. I walked back to my tunnel and was so sleep I only got to the sticker bushes. I don’t know if hootch is making everything throwup like sick water but maybe this is more than hootch and maybe is an ill wind is what Grammy called it. I hope ill wind blows somewhere away from Sam soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment