Three Box Palace

The sick make me dizzy so I stay put today. The so funny thing was when I eat my last Twonkie that was so yum I look out and seen something I never seen until then. The thing was more like three things and they are big metal box things stuck funny in the sand. It was just so close to the rust place I was in but I guess the so sick made me not see. Maybe three box place is like cake that Sam cooks up only in her head I don’t know. But I go to see and it was so for real.
I guess I had a feel in the box like maybe this would be the good place for Sam to stay. I have to make safe the box because ghoul and other things that want to eat Sam but it could be a nice home if I make it more good. And nobody is live there now so good for me. Well almost true because I seen where a rat was live there and left his bad pills but I also seen where he was dead so ok mine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment