Sick Walking

The sick is horrible now. Blood is in throwup and my head is a broken jar of snot. My eyes are blur too and I have to lay down all the time. But the most bad was today when I woke up and seen I was at the Trader’s Camp again. How did I get there I don’t know because only I member getting into the tunnel to sleep yesterday. So sick Sam in her sleep walked all through bad places where hurting happens all the time. And I even don’t know it happened. Because sick.
I only woke up when I hear Tralala say Sam are you hurt. I said Tra I’m so sick and she said me too Sam. She said better get home before ghoul comes to eat Sam sick meat or not so I said I go home. It was so hurt to stand. Tralala had crust eyes so hurt looking I was sad for her. I guess all the sick people are feeling so yuck now. Tralala ran away funny because without her eyes to see. I made blood throwup again and tried to walk away from everything and find a place alone for being sick. My self is so hot and cold too.
The most alone place I know is the broken tower under the bridge where nothing ever goes mostly except Sam. I hope I wake up here and not somewhere far away and bad. I thought about tying me to a big rock so I can’t go walking in my sleep again but then I think no Sam what if the ghoul does come.

No comments:

Post a Comment