House Warmer


This morning I was look at the Fissure and watch a buzzard in the sky and then I seen my friend Angh. She was walk out by the Fissure and I said hi Angh and she said hi Sam is this your new house. I said it is and if you want to see inside I also have soup. So we go inside and sit on Sam’s new sofa and talk. When I first became here Angh was so nice to Sam and give me cupcakes. It was a good feel to have her in my house.

Angh said Sam I have a house warmer for giving you and it is a plant in pot. I guess I never think about have a plant in my house but I like the green of it so I put on my most good things shelf. I had to make the just so again but it look good after and so nice a gift from Angh. She also give me a nice new shirt that is good for warm times. So friend is Angh.

After Angh said goodbye Sam I was look at my house and seen there was a wall with nothing on that look funny. I member then I found some funny paper in a roll and it was big size so I make it flat on the wall and I think it look better. I don’t know what means Slower Loris but I like the top spelling it is good think. Also with faces on my wall it feel like Sam is not alone at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment