The Plate

I was thinking again how I would run by the story on the wall so much but never stop to see it close. I guess when I was thinking it I also saw the big plate somebody made on a hill. I can see it from lots of places it is so big. But I only ever seen it in the far away so I went to look up close. Everything was fog so what else was there to do.
The big plate is on tall legs and the whole thing is metal. It is so funny to make a giant plate on a hill and too it is sideways so how can you even eat from it. I think it isn’t a plate it just looks like one but I don’t know. There was a nice place to sit on the inside of the plate and the sound was so funny. It seemed like a place you could have a nice talk with someone you like if there was no rain.
In the middle of the plate is a tower on a funny lean so I had to climb it. It was slick from fog but I sat at the top and looked out at the blurry. Now if someone was out and seen the big plate in their far away I would be sitting on it right then. I waved to them in case but it was hard to see.
I was sort of scared to climb back down but I couldn’t think of another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment