So Funny Color Dream

My head was so hot today and I lay down and not move is all. Sometimes I go asleep but I don’t know when it happens or how long sleep is. My sick must be in my head now because I had a so funny dream where everything was all glow and mixed up.
The dream I was on top of the bridge and look down on the everything of the Rot. I was so home feeling but also I was thinking I had to go somewhere new and live I don’t know why. I seen Brenda and William’s cave and waved for them but I don’t know if they seen Sam.
I could see all in the far away and I wonder what is Sam’s home is there one even. I don’t know so many places. I like to live in the tunnel and theater and places here but also what about near more people sometimes. I look out and then feeling alone from the bridge. Also what is all the so funny color about I don’t know.
Then there was a doggie and I chase him so far but he was faster than Sam. I was so sleep from running I lay in sand just there by the big plate. I don’t know why when the skulls on sticks walked over and said hey Sam you can come live with us. I said no thank you mister bones and why are you walking on sticks and one skull said she asks a lot of questions then they all laugh. I was wonder why I can talk and sleep too but I didn’t know I was really in sleep then. Why so funny when I spell it.
Also there was the little owl I seen sometimes and he was hoot and saying about something but I don’t know what it means because owl. Also in the sky was color like old metal. I was trying to give little owl flatbread when I hear a so funny sound.
It was like a song or maybe two songs play together and so funny feeling. I look behind me and I seen my friend Apo dressed like tribe woman and the songs come from the box she has. I seen owl start to lean and hop about the sounds Apo was making and then Sam too got a feel in my feet. I think about when Honcho Uno got wife number five and the so party where the dance was. I was a brat still but the dance is so nice and then I was dance again in dreaming.
Then two kitty ladies were dance too and we had the same dance we were so good. I think one of the kitty ladies is the ghoul who chase me sometimes and the nother must be her sister I don’t know. Grammy would say we dance grand and we did too.
Maybe the tired from sick is because I go so many so funny places in the head. I wonder if sick will make me live in dream forever and there will be the new home for Sam. I think the so funny color would be hard to see forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment