Wall Story

Again today was the so fog. I started to like the way it keeps everything wet so you can lick the leaves and rocks for water. I don’t like to not see what is right ahead when I run because it could be mean boys or kidnappers or even I don’t know. That’s why I like to see ahead and it is bad in the so fog. But if you are still and looking or thinking the fog is nice to see I guess. Since I only could look up close at things I saw where a wall was painted with a story. I seen this wall nearly every day since I became here but I never seen it in the up close until today.
So there is the wall and on it is a nice tree that grows in the middle. I guess you could climb the tree and have fun or just sit under and look up at the clouds if you want. On the one side is a black bird that must be so cross and noisy because it is by itself away from the other black birds in the far away. I think he is a bad bird I guess.
Then in the bottom part is the two people. They are both hunchy like William and Grammy from being old. The old lady is looking down maybe at her sore feet. The old man is looking at the old lady but he also is holding her wrists like a funny dance. The man might be trying to take the bag that the lady has but I think she is a tough old lady so good luck mister. It could be also that just a bird messed in the old lady’s hair and the man is nice and getting it out for her. I guess the nice thing about wall stories is you don’t know what is the real thing so you have to guess at it some. I need to look at things more closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment