Sick Thinking

I think what Grammy said sometimes that it is one thing after the nother. I don’t know why all of everything is here if people are so sick and can’t laugh sometimes in happy about it all. My sick makes me think funny too so I don’t know. Grammy is right about one thing after the nother because Sam had trouble from the very day I became here. This morning I tried to go out but didn’t so I rest by where the ooze comes from under the funny rocks and felt so heavy and itch. I stop throwup at least for now but I feel like the bowl that has been poured out.
I went to be flat on the wall behind the theater to press my cheek and head on the cool rocks. I wanted to run and find things or lucky meet somebody new but the so sick said no Sam you lay down more. I would sleep more but the cough is wake me up and my eyes so full of crunchy. I was think about what if I lay right there and when the sun comes up for day time I maybe get cooked like a bacon from hot. I wonder if ghoul will want to eat bacon with blue hair. I think maybe yes.
The sun was making more day and I decide being bacon was a silly plan. I know soon the day becomes the hot part with the sun over top and I can’t be out then or probably more sick and hurt from burn. But then I look at the bridge and got happy. I like the bridge and seeing it too. I don’t know why it is funny Sam I guess but when I look at the bridge it is like a nice friend. I was pretend that my friend Bridge came to visit with soup and be nice at me because Sam is so sick and even if it was pretend times it made me feel some better.

No comments:

Post a Comment