Headpains Are Back

The first day of no fog since I don’t know and I get the so terrible headpain back. I was getting ready to run and look at things but then it was like someone hit me on the skull. And bloody nose too. I guess I sat for most of the morning making pain sounds and trying to think I was something else. Mostly my seeing was blur so I held my eyes closed and sometimes I hear pop like from a fire but only in my head. Then just so hurting I guess I went asleep some. I woke up in the hot sun and had to go into the tunnel for cool. I thought about flatbread but never ate none mostly I sat and was headpain. I member out loud I said why do I have to be the hurting one on the nice day and I still wonder it. I don’t know of anybody else who had to miss the nice day because of some headpains just Sam has that. Maybe Papa Sky didn’t like the headphones I don’t know. Maybe I just been hit hard too many times and my head is broke. I wisht someone had some thinking glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment