Fighting

I went to the place where everyone fights each other in the big metal pit. I don’t know why they do it I guess they like it or something all the blood makes me dizzy. But I guess I like it too because I go to watch but sometimes close my eyes when it is messy. Also I seen some of my friends there and I like to see my friends so I go. Today I saw Apo and Tralala and KittyKat and Psycho and Cloudy and Neo and so many it was a mob. Also I saw my friend Good Kitty Melody who has so glamour spots. She likes to be skritched behind an ear so I did and she was purr. I was thinking maybe Melody knows Brenda but I didn’t want to ask something that was trouble like I do sometimes. Just because they are both kitty don’t mean they know about each other. I wisht I had a tail too.

No comments:

Post a Comment