Go Away Party

Today was so sun and it made my skin feel good like the sticker bushes I don’t know why. The so sick was still in me but the sun was saying hey Sam you need to go outside so I went outside. I was wander a while then I seen where a lot of people were standing. I don’t know why but I guess I walked up and sat in the back.
Everyone was all talk about the go away party I don’t know what it means. They said about Hambone and I think Hambone is the friend of everybody and the peoples are so sad that Hambone has to go. It was funny sad and like a party too but I don’t know what it means.
It was amaze to see all the people who live around here like Sam but I hardly seen them. Maybe like Grammy said Sam you need to get out more. All the people were nice and laughing even the look mean ones. I seen lots of people I know and even more. I not seen so many people in one place since when Honcho Uno’s fort got broken in to. I guess Hambone must be a nice friend to have so many people miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment