Wires and Mold

After I got the dirt from my mouth I was sick feeling. I had to crawl around because of the terrible headpain and also my belly was sick. I held myself up on a street light pole for a long time wishing I was back in beforetimes with Grammy but that is a stupid thing to want I know. I guess I had to crawl around a long time but I don’t know.



I was so sad and wisht I was already dead when I found the theater. It was a place like Grammy told me about and I could tell there was maybe dancing on the stage some times. I guess I crawled up to a small high cave to die that day but inside I found some wires and on them growing was a yellow mold. I guess I had no other idea so I ate the yellow mold and lived, so I ate more. I think that’s how I stayed alive when I first became here and so don’t judge me from my diet.


I thought I might die but I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment