I Have a Cold

All my head is packed with powerful snot and I feel like I just got beat up more than usual. I decided to stay in my hide place today. I haven’t found anything in days anyway so why even run around I guess. I think maybe some of the rocks I was sleeping on were talking last night. It was soft like whispers but I think they were arguing with each other I don’t know about what. Or maybe I just ate some bad Dinki-Di. I feel like so much throwup.



I want to get better though because I heard some people talking about a thing they maybe called a Buryhead Buzzard or something. It was hard to hear them but I think a Buryhead Buzzard is when people around here get together for trades. They said the next one is six days from now, and I know the place they talked about it was because I hid there once from some mean boys. I should have given them the bad Dinki-Di. Anyway if I don’t feel like throwup by then I will go see if I can trade my feathers and things there. And maybe meet some people who don’t just want to crack my head like that’s so hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment