Dream of Grammy’s Kitchen

I had a dream last night that I was in Grammy’s kitchen again and we were making barley soup. It seemed so real and I could smell the hot bricks of the oven like they were right there. I never been able to member the kitchen or any beforetimes so much without getting the terrible headpains but I guess in a dream is different somehow I don’t know. It was so nice to see Grammy again.

In my dream we had to make soup for Honcho Uno and all the men who guarded the settlement and I forgot how many men there were until I seen them in the dream again. Grammy said they could eat a whole horse at every meal and I believe her. Sometimes they were cross with Grammy and the other ladies who worked in the kitchen because they were just mean men sometimes. I think maybe they had lots of danger guarding because sometimes they were bloody and sometimes there were less of them at dinner than at breakfast.

Once a man hit Grammy across the face because he said she didn’t give him the same amount as someone else. But Grammy never got mad or even cried she just gave him extra and said sorry. I asked Grammy why would you let him hit you and she told me member that without men to guard the settlement we’d all be dead and gone before sunrise even Honcho Uno. I didn’t understand what she meant then but I might know it now.

Dreaming about Grammy and the beforetimes is way better than some of the other dreams I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment