Another Dream in the Kitchen

I had another dream where I was in Grammy’s kitchen again. I had to sneak in through the place by the oven where the flap isn’t sewn together very good because the Man in Gloves was at the front but I got in safe. I seen Grammy and she seen me and I told her how much I miss her but she didn’t seem to hear. Grammy was working hard at the bread dough for diner time and she looked tired.

Then I heard a whimper sound but it wasn’t Grammy it was coming from the floor and when I looked I seen a box of sweet puppies. They were so soft with ear fur like spider silk and they all wanted to lick on my nose at once.

Then Grammy said things I wasn’t sure about. She said don’t go giving them dogs names Sammy they are only here till they get fat enough. And then she said one puppy was a runty one and I should make sure it gets help to get fat too and that was my special job to help the puppy. Grammy said a runty one is when there are puppies but one is smaller and weaker than the others. She said the runty one dies earlier most times and always has problems being normal and being strong. Then she pet me on the top of my head like I was a puppy and said how good I was at greasing pans.

I guess I’m membering more about the beforetimes when I dream and then it doesn't make the headpains start so ok. I wish I knew what it means or why. Later I dreamed I was in a giveaway box out in front of the kitchen tent but I don’t know that ever really happened so maybe it’s all just a show my Twonkie head cooked up in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment