My Gear

So I had dirt in my mouth. And the terrible headpain was the most. There was blood from my nose and ears that made my gear stick on me. I guess I can tell it about my gear. When I became here I had things with me that were like alive because they told me things. For the one thing I had metal ear covers that told me things and played sweet tones for me. In my first days after I became here my ears were full of tones and I think it was from the beforetimes but I can’t know it is real. The tones died pretty soon after I became here and I never heard them again from the ear covers. I wear them still incase the tones come back some time but I don’t hold my breath about it. I also had some eye covers and things I can’t still know what they are. Some of it helps me and some gear I still have from then is just I don’t know. I even had some shoes with wheels on them but they got stole by a floppyhead mutant thing and I wisht I had them back a milliontimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment