Friends

Doc is a nice fellow I met here. He lives in a funny house that looks like a tad pole but big and metal. He told me lots of things that were useful and help me get along here. More useful than some of the crates I found even. Doc said I should join his club for Pink Skins which is another name for people I guess. I’m not sure what it means but I said yes because I like Doc.


Good Doggie I met on the ridge by Burning Mountain. I know it sounds like crazy Sam again but Doggie talked to me and we talked together. He said he was building a railroad but I don’t know what it means. His dog fur smelled good and he let me pet his soft ears.


One night I met some people walking through The Rot and one was called a mutant. She had funny skin and at first I thought she was going to try and eat me but she didn’t. She was called ZTAR and her friends Insanity and a pirate that wouldn’t say her name was there too. We made funny hats from junk around and talked all night until the sun came up. It was one of the good times.


Terrenn is my first real friend after becoming here. She runs through The Rot looking for useful things and sometimes I go visit her place in the Bog. Terrenn helped me by telling me about things here and got me interested in The Masheens where I can make more useful things from just regular things I find. Grammy would call Terrenn a good egg and I think so too.

She even taught me a game they play here sometimes that I guess I was pretty good at for just starting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment