Hamrey Fonda

So after I first became here I didn’t know what to do or where to live. I was alone and had to hide. The theater was open and things kept wandering in. I think they were maybe dogs then but they walked like people and dressed funny.



I didn’t want to know them so I ran away and that’s what I do mostly. I think I guess I have to run because I’m small and my headpains make me weak sometimes. Maybe it’s the mold. Anyway I’m a runner not a fighter.



Grammy used to tell me stories about theaters where she went to visit her boyfriend Hamrey Fonda who was a cowboy whatever that is. Grammy used to say Hamrey Fonda made her swoon but I’m not sure I know what that means. She looked happy when she would swoon. Grammy was my best friend I think because she used to tell me I was really really good at things like making my letters and greasing cake pans. She was old and smelled like onions.

I guess there is so many things I don’t know and can’t member that it’s hard to tell a story right. Like why was I in the ground with dirt in my mouth. I guess I might have been dead but then why am I here now and what happened in between the beforetimes and now. When I think of it I’m all headpains and afterwards I still don’t know any better. I guess alls I can really know is that I’m here right now, and my name is Sam Wyx. I hope that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment