Goodness



Tonight I feel so good. I guess so much that I climbed to the top of Burning Mountain just to have a look at the world. The moon was fat and bright and I was warm by the fire watching a she-owl hunt mice in the valley below. I was thinking that if I fall asleep I might miss something else beautiful so I will stay awake.

When I first became here I was so broken and scared. It seemed like everything wanted to eat me and take my stuff and laugh when they did it. But tonight I think I member what a good feeling is because I have friends and I’ve been so lucky finding things and surviving. I still get the headpains and bloody nose but then I also get to watch the she-owl and swim in the water. I don’t think I want to crawl back into the ground anymore. I think I like it here and being Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment