I Am Sam Wyx

When I was a brat somebody told me I was good at membering which is fuzzy because I don’t member who said it to me. I think I come from something otherwixe. I think I must be a tiny mention at the bottom in the way that something has a tiny number beside it and then you know more because you look below and squint. I’ll spell more about how that is sometime and why I know it. I think I must be this way because nothing else is familiar. I think I must be small for some reason.

Ever since I became here I have known that I was different. Not so anyone would know it but I know it. I’m not like anybody I’ve seen. For the one thing I can make these marks that mean talking sounds and hardly nobody seems to know about that. Somebody told me this kind of scratch is magic powers and somebody else said it means I must have a demon in my head somewhere from being bad. Alls I know is that making these scratches is natural to me like a deep breath after it’s safe. I think my tiny story has just got to be spelled out or I might blow away for good.

The first thing I member was dirt in my mouth and feeling sad. I guess I came up from the ground but I don’t really know except that I sure had dirt in my mouth and I was wrapped up in my dark robes like a chrysalis. I don’t even know what that means but I still know it right.

Anyway I kept spitting dirt for a long time. The sun was burning hot but the air was freezing and I found blood from my ears and nose. A terrible headpain that still comes was full on me and I wisht I was dead already. I member I wisht for asprins crushed up in grape jelly from a spoon. I think Grammy made that for me when I was sick once and I sure was sick then. But I never seen grape jelly here. I saw a spoon once but they wouldn’t trade for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment