Headpains

So much headpains today it is hard to spell about. Part is like my head is between two rocks and someone is mashing them together hard. And part is more inside my head and feels like when there is a hole in the ground that nobody expected. We think the ground is solid and won’t go away but then sometimes the ground just opens up like a mouth and if you built a house there or something well that’s too bad for you because it’s gone now. That’s how it seems in my head. I think the beforetimes went down a hole in my head that nobody expected to be there and so much I had in my head is just gone now. Too bad for me.



I used to try to member more about the beforetimes but it hurts so much I don’t try now. I member lots of things about Grammy and some things like how to swim and what the Man with Gloves did and that it takes three silver coins to ride the pony. But why do I know about three coins that aren’t even anywhere now. The only pony I seen here was on a menu. What good is it to member any of the beforetimes if none of it matters and nobody here understands. That’s when I figger I must be crazy and my nose bleeds.

I guess I will probably never get what I lost back. I never heard of a house popping out of the ground again after it sunk. Maybe if I just learn new stuff about how to live here then the hole in my head will be filled again and I won’t have the terrible headpains and be sad anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment