Secret Lines and Bad Animals

More and more as I run out in the far aways from The Rot there are things I don’t know about. Like some times there are places where the world just stops like the edge of nothing and I’m afraid to step any closer. Why would the world just stop somewhere? Even one day I was swimming in the bog and I found a place where one water changes to another. It’s hard to spell about but it’s true and I guess I don’t know why.



Another thing is when there are secret lines on the ground in places. Secret because I never heard nobody else talk about them so I guess I am the one who can see them somehow. A lot of times when I run across a secret line I have freezing cramps like a spell and other times I can’t stop running for a while. Even sometimes I run up onto the air for some reason. I watched it happen to some other people too so I know it isn’t just old crazy Sam again. I don’t understand how things happen here.

And then there is the thing about the animals around here. Some of them like this yellow kitty I met once are so nice and they are like a good friend. Kitty liked all my jokes and talked a lot but only said meow. Kitty was the best.



But then other animals are more about biting and poison even when I never hurt them or hardly just walk by. But I guess the people I see and meet here are kind of like that too where some are nice and some just want to beat me up and take my stuff. I guess some are good animals and some are bad animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment