Goodbye Kornbelt

Sometimes strange things happen now I can't explain like places will change from what I know into something new for some reason I don't know. One of my favorite places since I became here was The Kronbelt but when I first heard the name I thought they said Kornbelt so that's what I call it. Kornbelt used to look so good from on top of Burning Mountain. The Kornbelt is all gone now and I don't know why and I'm so sad. I don't know how things change so much. Is anything really solid anymore.


A pipe in Kornbelt was my best hide place in almost all the world. I could see Burning Mountain in the far away.


Kornbelt had some factory parts and I don't know what really. It seemed sad like people were hurt but I guess I don't know. The machines were noisy and smelled really bad but it was a good place to find stuff.


There were other parts of Kornbelt that were like going to Sunny School but not so fancy dress. I used to sit inside the big place and listen for the tones in my head to come back and try to member Grammy's voice.




There is the goat I named Curry. He was cross sometimes but he was a good goat overall and I would pet him every time I was out in Kornbelt. I miss you Curry.


There was the funny elephant statue in Kornbelt that sometimes I would leave things for and on the days that I left things I never found a box that exploded. I'm not yanking your chain even a little bit because it was like science.


I started to notice things really changing in Kornbelt so I cut all the red flowers I could carry and left them where the lucky elephant used to be but I haven't seen it since so I don't know. I guess I will miss The Kronbelt like your tongue misses a baby tooth for a while. That place was dear to me and I wisht I could show it to Grammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment