Kitty and Little Pea

This morning I went out to find useful things again and don’t tell nobody but I found a whetstone. I’m so happy I been skipping all day but I don’t know what I will do with it yet. Some people want to trade whetstones for bacon but Sam might want to make something for herself too.



After my good find I seen Kitty and Little Pea which was as good as finding coal if you ask me. Poor Kitty thought I was going to skin her for fur when I just wanted to pet her nice spots. It must be hard to be a kitty sometimes when people want to hunt you and it would make me jumpy too I guess. Kitty told me again about coming to see her pack where they live in The Cape and I want to go visit but it’s so far away.



Little Pea made us both laugh all morning. When I was a tiny brat and got too excited Grammy used to say I was full of vinegar but I don’t know what it means. I guess Pea is full of vinegar too because she is the jumpy playing brat all the time. It’s hard to understand her because she talks like she has beetles in her mouth sometimes but I guess her parents are all dead now like Sam. Sometimes I think I should try to be her Grammy but the way my headpains happen so sudden I guess I’m not a good one to depend on like a Grammy should be. I like little Pea even though she smells funny sometimes.



Pea says if I drink more water I won’t get the nose bleeds anymore. Kitty says if I make an offering to Mommy Dirt and Papa Sky then they might take away my headpains. Alls I know is it is good to have friends who give me advice. I feel like the luckiest thing who ever crawled out of the ground today.

No comments:

Post a Comment