Worse On Worse

Jack wake me up before sun come up want to play. I say no Jack I am not feel like play and him sniff around somewhere I don't know. It is get cold at night so I make fire in a barrel and think about work on my house more. But I was just sit and think and feel tired like thick head. Also I was sweat some even just sit there. My look in the fire also was make me think of Seawwconds and them dreams I have where is burn me alive even melt my hair it stick on my face and burn. The horror is always first I see inside when my look is closed.
Then I start to cough and cough and I know why I am have the bad feel it is Rust Mouth again. I start to cry and cough blood and cry. How is the world so punish Sam for what I don't know. First is the burn of my house then I am get the terrible sick again. When it get like this Grammy was say next there will be locuss. I am not know the mean of locuss but Grammy was say it like a bad thing.
I start to shiver then and only sit and look at where was my house but got burnt. Where was my kitchen is now just black stink mess and now in the middle is sick Sam. I don't know how I even get the sick I was around nobody. Except Honeypie but her is too cute for make anybody sick. I never work on my house today just stay inside and tell Jack not play yet. When was the last sick I make three cure for sick and hide them in some sand in cave where is my tub. After I am rest some I go climb down for dig one up. I hope them cure is not spoilt and still make me all better or I am not know what else for do about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment