Bad Day Again

I am sad today I am not know why. Even when I was just wake up I had the terrible headpains I was think they were gone but is not gone them is right back and hurt my head and I am feel thick and like cry all day. My breathe is gulp the air and my belly has the so tight feel again like something horrible is happen but I am not know what is it. Also the headpains are make me think about bad in the world like girls dead from mean ghoul and nice places that get all broke from a storm. Some big rat man thing is still watch at my goat Curry too and the air is get colder more and more. I go outside for look at sun come up in Fissure but just go back inside after sit there and feel bad still. Then I stay inside today mostly I wisht I had a smoke for the calm down but smoke is all gone now. Jack is give me him paw like it is ok Sam and I say thank you Jack but still I have the sad feel. My own think is work against me I am so confuse about why and hurt from it. I wisht someone would pet my head and tell me is ok and something will stop it hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment