Threes

Sam is have a curse I know it now. I wisht today I was the so bitty grub nobody has in they look so nobody can be mean at me or even see me there because almost unvisible. Then I just crawl away and not make even a trail. It was start when I wake up and still feel the so sick today even more. It was hard climb down to where was my sick cures I hide in some sand and I was shiver so much and cough too. My eyes so full of guck and hurt I guess I was not find the right place where is hide my cures. I know I put them under some sand there and also nobody else is ever go down there too. I dig at a few places but not find them cures. I was have a think about what more worse is happen and even laugh about the think of it. Stupid Sam.
I member today is when meet at the camp of Digger for everyone talk and trade they things. I was want to go for find out if anyone know more from Seawwconds but then also was I am sick and if I go maybe I make my friends sick I am not want that. I wrap my face in thick cloth I pull from old stuffed chair and walk to where is the Digger camp and I stay away so I can hear but not make sick nobody. People see me and say Sam why far away and I say stay back from me I have the sick again. I lay down in sand and watch everyone and have them in my hear. I guess also my brain was sick and make me say stupid Sam things.
But first Tralala say about she seen Dan Seawwconds last moon I was so amaze at hear about it. Tra say Dan is dark-like and wrap in dark cloths too. She never seen him mean face I guess. Tra say Dan say about I own you all and make Fissure him own land same as on them walls he spell. Too bad she was not fill him head with iron right then and save my house. Tra was be nice at Sam for be sick and push hot tea at me with a stick. Everyone was say poor Sam at me too. Then Tra say about trouble is come in threes and I member Grammy was say that too sometimes it must be true. Then so if house burn down is one and get the so sick again is two what is then three I was wonder. Maybe locuss.
But my three was a Mutant Witch not locuss. She is grumpus from the first I meet her and wear dead things. Sometimes she talk about eat the face of people like is just beans and flatbread. Today it was start I think when the Witch ask about who has some coffee beans. Blind Trader Man trade me some them dark beans for my junk one time and I say that out loud but not say about I want to keep them so she was offer me stuff for them beans but I was not want to trade her. So then Grumpus Witch was get cross and say about Sam you house burn down because you dumb and weak maybe you think it should rain on you candy and coal. She is so talk funny from she nasty teefs but she say that. She was like the bur in my hat and I was get cross too I guess from fever. I don't know why I just get a little rock from the sand and cough on it some and throw it at the Witch. I guess that was make her mad maybe and she get she clobberstick so I put more little rocks inside my sick mouth for spit at her. But she calm down some and everyone was talk more and make sammiches. I wisht I stayed quiet then and go sleep but I was awake for be stupid. I watch the Witch make her sammich and talk and talk about she mutant things and someone say about carry more stuff if you are got four arms. I guess I don't know why but I say what is maybe ok for the think of it but bad for the say. I sit right up and say about Witch she little wiggle arms are only good for poke at cheese. Then I guess was Grumpus come over and beat me with she mean clobberstick on my head. Also she kick me I am just lay there be sick in sand and she kick and kick me. Nobody was come over to help Sam for incase of get sick from me. Too it was my stupid talk so I get the club alone. I wisht I was not so slowlyhead like Lajka say about Sam. Maybe I have the slow head is why I got the curse too. Maybe Grumpus is right about Seawwconds burn my house because Sam is dumb and weak. That is why Witch beat on me so why not burn my house for it too I guess. I am lay down now and try for member where my cures at.

No comments:

Post a Comment