Stink And Soot

I am have a hard time with spell about things here. All I am think about is the sad feel eat me up and horror. Even when I am sleep I get the worry and fear of fire again. I whist it was my leg cut off instead. I am not feel like talk to people so I stay in my undersand place and look at them walls all day. All I done is make Curry a safe place with some of them burnt metal boxes was my house. Everything is stink and cover with soot and black even me even Jack too. I know is get colder and I need to dig out and make again my house but not today. Even my cry is stain black from fire from Seawwconds. I am wonder dark things too. I am not spell that here too sad. Is like the world got rip away from under my feet and now everything is downside up. Maybe tomorrow I go chip off where Seawwconds was write on my walls. I can see enough of him mean all over I am not need the spells of him always there for remind me of horror. I wisht I could sleep without burn up in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment