Horror

Today is the end of my house. I am so cry and cry I can not believe even what is happen I have the so horror feel. I am wonder if there even is a word with the mean of everything is gone like I feel now. My house and books and draws I make and all my cook things and my useful tools and candles and curtains I make and a waffle Apiz give me and my good couch and my stairs and my floor and my whole house is burnt up.
I was try to think about now Lajka and Loonella are have all my stuff I hope they think is useful things. I am so tired. I have to spell about it all now. I am knot in my belly about it all and shake and stare away. But I have to spell it now about the horror.
Last night I was decide to sleep in my undersand place. I take Jack down the ladder in my backpack to my metal room under and I make him bed then I make me a bed too. It was seem safe there because all them threats and trouble about Seawwconds. And I was right too about safe because if Jack and me were sleep in regular place of us sleep we would be kilt from horror that happen.
It was fire. When I wake up today and climb up ladder I smelt smoke from my house above. I look around and seen fire on the wall by where is my hammock and toy rabbit the whole wall was fire then. Someone throw oil in my window and then a torch I seen where they land and burn for start the house on fire. I get so scare feel and I run around because not know what to do. I keep a bucket with water by my cook fire so I throw the water at fire but still it is burn and burn so hot. It start to burn my stairs then and also I seen where fire was get close to my chemicals. I was try to trade a thing with a name of UNSTABLE CONCOCTION it say on the jar and also say NO FLAME. I think I know the mean of it because concoction was expose and make the fire so more bad. It was so hot my skin get red and my eyes were full with smoke even my eyelash and brow get burnt off. I was panic run around but I was not save my house then. I run out the only door not burn and all I was grab is two Twonkie. I run out of my house with them Twonkie and in my sleep clothes. I cry and run and cry. I let Curry out of him house incase of fire go there and him run away somewhere I don't know. I member Jack then him still underground and I get worry think about him but no way to get back in then.
People seen the smoke and start to come around my burn house. I was cry and run around so much the Witch make me sit and she hold down my shoulders. Apiz and Flit were there and they try to save from fire my things but they could not. Then we seen where a black rag flag was on a post outside my house and on it was a note. I have the look at note up close and read the spelling there it was bad spell like the last note I find so I am copy it here with him bad spell. This one say
I hav desided to show you mizerable dirt scrachers sum mercy and warn you all of mi coming. Thez flams are just a taste of the sufring that will desend on ane fool who stands in mi way. I have clamed for mi own this Fizure and all around it as far as iez can see. My Raiders will bring slawter in the nit to those who refuse to accept that you belong to me. Mi army will soon shah you the truth. You will bay me or I will hunt you for sport and fed your meat to mi dog and men. Thez flame are the last warning. - Dan Seawwconds
Dan Seawwconds burn my house for make example of it and show him mean. For no reason like I was bad to him or Jack make nasty on him yard. I never even seen a Seawwconds. He was just burn me because mean and now my whole house is gone for only because him want to scare people away. I was cry and cry and pound at sand too.
Flit was get she guns out and go try to find Dan Seawwconds but is hard to hunt someone that is unvisible. Seawwconds is everywhere and nowhere and nobody ever seen him. Flit was so cross she maybe kill everybody because Seawwconds would be include in the kill for sure. It was start to get dark and Apo come too and say Sam this is so horror on you and I say I know and thank you Apo. Masaka and Laeilah too were say about sorry Sam and Apiz say anything I can do and I say thanks Apiz. Ztar pet my head and give me a buzzard leg for dinner but I was not eat it because sad. I was amaze at my friends I have with me it make me cry for glad then but nobody could tell from sad cry I think.
My house still just burn and burn and everyone talk about rebuild you house Sam but mostly I was just stare at it. How is someone get so mean or dumb they burn the house of someone they are not even know. My house burn all night and was smoke and so hot some places. I climb close to the tunnel where is go down to undersand place and I yell hi Jack and him bark up at me like say I am here Sam. I can not get to him maybe for a day because hot but I am get the relieve feel because I leave some bacon on my table now Jack can have him dinner down there at least.
What am I do now. All my good things are gone and I am make soup for nobody for the long time. What was give me the good feel like safe and home is just black stinky piles now. And gone too is feel safe anywhere Seawwconds can burn anybody house next. And too it is Withering Season so the cold is colder and colder. Already plants are stop they grow and hide in the sand. Most of my foods is keep undersand so I can live ok there but the metal rooms will be the cold den.
Yesterday I was think about maybe make stew with lots of green fungus I had in a basket and add bacon too. Now the fungus and bacon and even stew pot too is gone. When I am have the terrible headpains it is inside hurt but this hurt is outside all around me poke at me and there is no get away of it. I know bad will come and this is maybe the start of so bad times in Fissure like ill wind blow. Somebody should put they machete in Dan Seawwconds neck is one thing. I am sleep in the rusty car tonight by my house again like when I was the so sick. I am done with spell about it so I will try asleep. I wisht it was a bad dream but that is not come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment