Mutant Party

I seen signs about a Gather of them mutant tribes today. The Mutant Witch was talk about it too one time at the Digger camp and she say only mutant is go at the Gather and anyone else is put in they soup. I like soup but not that much so I stay inside with Jack and Curry today for the just in case. I have them mutants in my hear sometimes all day when they hunt in they pack. I do not understand run around and make hurt at everything I am just not the same as mutant I guess. But then I was think about Kendo and Ztar are my mutant friends and I made them promise not put me in soup so could I go to the party of them I wonder. I think Witch would soup me though so I don't know. Finally I decide for have a look from the far away so me and Jack sneak up on the hills behind the mutant camp. It was a so funny hoop and holler I never heard something like they sound of dancing before. Them mutant like a big fire and dance at they Kingo Fire who is a god of them and maybe he ride the mutant bicycle in the sky Witch was say about it one time. Why are all religion so have the weird look from outside I wonder.
Jack was look nervous about be in mutant land because maybe they like dog soup I guess. I think I seen Witch and Ztar and Kendo and the mutant lady who was smash the bog temple but from the far away at night is hard to have the good look at it. We sneak away then and go around the hill to stay hide from mutant. On the way home Jack was find a buzzard in some sand who was not have a head and was dead too. I was wonder if the bird head was cut from it by mutant hunt pack and I was shake my head at the waste of a nice buzzard. The good legs to eat were gone from him but I put him bird body in my bag for make some soup stock with no people in it just buzzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment