Lurky Because Cold

The air is get colder now for sure. Then was Grammy always tell about a season change is make everybody change with it. Some them critters make a hole and stay in it for until is warm again but some other critters are try for find a warm place to live for the cold like maybe in you house. Grammy was always tell about chase them critter away if them try make a den near us but I was get the sad feel about send them critter away when is cold times. But today I think I know the mean of her say.
I seen a thing in the middle of Fissure today that was maybe look for a home. Him was in my far away look so I am not know all of what him is but I seen enough to have the think him is rat. But not like put in the soup rat him was big like people and I think rat was wear a hat too but I don't know. I seen pigmans and tigerpeople and so maybe also is the mamimal of rat. A soup of him would feed everybody in Fissure but him was dark oily stains like live in a stinky tunnel too much so maybe not good taste in the soup. Also was him stare and stare at my house.
I seen lots of so funny things around sometimes but none of them ever was stare and stare at my house. Maybe ratman was just think about something a while and stand there and not really look at Sam's house but maybe that is just tell myself nice stories. Sometimes him was sniff the wind like try to smell at my house from the far away it give me the creepy feel. I sneak out to my yard and bring Curry from him goat fort to inside my house for the just in case. Jack was so march around and protect and make him stern woofs I know him was smell the ratman too. I make sure all my gates are lock tight and even try to load my pipe rifle but I seen it was still have ammo in it from when I thought Brutes were come to kill me. Maybe leave the loaded gun around the house for the just in case is the good idea when things are want to take you house for the cold season.

No comments:

Post a Comment