Chip Away

I start to scrape the mean spells of Seawwconds from all the walls of my house. Seawwconds is so mean stupid he is spell him own name wrong. I scrape and scrape the paint and take him mean words off my house. I also try to sort the burnt up what left of my house. I use metals for make walls and make tight and safe from ghoul. I am still have the so sad feel but better to work not lay around. Jack is follow me and help by make me laugh sometimes. Jack is my so good friend and we go for the run around look for things. We are not go run around since the fire of my house and Jack was happy for run around. But I seen new places where Seawwconds write him threats on a wall and start to cry more. Jack put him nose on my hand and we just walk home then and block the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment