Mean Seawwconds

I have the sick feel in my belly tight like a knot. I am only shake my head at what I find today and get some chill from the fear on my skin. I come back home after run around and there was a big paper up on a rock post. On it was the spell of SEAWWCONDS ALREADY HAS YOU and some blood I don't know who blood. But the so bad part was below in very bad spell but still I am get the mean of it. Seawwconds is a terrible man. This is what him note say I copy just like it is stupid spell.
I hav ben waching you from shadohs and panting yer walls with advise and warningz. But soon yer iez will see wut waits for thoz who do not neel or run. To shoh you all wut hell I bring I will destory one of you az the xampel. I will give 2 daze for you to hid or run but befor yer nex stoopid batle gamez you will see. You will see! For mi own lands I clame Fizure! Stijeen! Cormac! Kornbelt! Thoz are my lands now. All yer place are belong to us. You have 2 daze. Then at bottom of the paper was the name of Dan Seawwconds. Now I know what is the mean of it and only bad things is it. Now is get so cold and the sun is hide more too. Maybe we have the ill wind like Grammy say it mean something is come at you that is so bad. Seawwconds is the so ill wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment