Dream of Gone

I have the so sad dream in the night. It was everything is gone all over just a flat ground it go forever as far as my look. The ground was burnt up so bad. The only anywhere was Dan Seawwconds flag with him mean note on it. Also was words in the air I don't know why and how it was spell in air but it was. The spell was DAN SEAWWCONDS HAS SPOKEN. At least the spell of it is right this time. I just stand and look at all the nothing but Seawwonds. Everything is gone and I was just stand there. I wake up then and have a feel of so cold. I go to have the look where was my house and it still smoke and hot some places but I look around. I get down the ladder and bring Jack up to the ground and him make big nasty right away like hold it for a day. Poor Jack was alone undersand when fire was happen him maybe get the fear down there I don't know. I say I'm sorry Jack and him come nose under my leg and sit close. I was cry and cry again. Maybe I should have the angry feel but I am just sad for what is gone. My house was my good place where is my heart and soup pot. I am feel like my middle is rip out and now just the outside is here with two Twonkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment