Flit Seen It

I was trade chemicals today with my friend Flit and she was say about some funny seawwconds write on a bridge near she house in Junkyard. I say I seen that too on other places around and she say about what is the mean of it and I say I don't know. I am so amaze Flit is live in Junkyard I always get chase by ghoul when I am at Junkyard so I stay away mostly. I was want to see what Flit was say about though so I walk back to the house of Flit and Dyl for get the look of they bridge.
There it was too on the bridge like Flit say it was SEAWWCONDS UNITE like them other ones. What are they unite about I say and Flit say about break they face off if they are come to she house and that is my one laugh all today. We are not even know what is seawwconds and Flit is want to kill it already.
I was want to have the up close look at it for see what is write made of so Flit was give a boost and I was sit on she shoulders. I could see where the write was maybe paint not charcoal and then I was fall off Flit so that was all I know. A mystery thing on all the walls around is not help me shake the bad feel I still have. In my think is like see the huge black cloud in the far away and is come my way too. I am not even know how get ready for it. I hope seawwconds is just a club for play hopscotch or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment