More Worry

More and more is seawwconds on the walls around. I seen it on the big rusty tube car where is nice kitty live inside but outside is say about SEAWWCONDS ARE WATCHING. I was run by yesterday and was not see it there so I guess seawwconds are come in the night.
They spell is more now than just UNITE now is DESTROY too but they are spell it wrong so not smart. I am so wonder about it because I am not see them seawwconds anywhere just they write on walls. What is destroy about write on walls I don't know.
I was go to see the house of my friend Apiz in Bridgetown and seawwconds write was there too. What the mean of it is still I don't know. I have the feel of they be everywhere and nowhere too. Apiz was say about hard to get inside Bridgetown and maybe them wall writer is live near him in the Bridgetown. I was get the falling fear just walk around there I do not know how is anyone live so high. I run back home then and find wires on my way. All of it is give me the freakout fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment