Bar Is Broke

So horrible feel is on me about a so big storm in the night. Them wind was bad at my house in Fissure but I hear some people say about even worse at The Cape. My friends are there and Jordy too and it give me the worry feel so I run down and even at the road where look down at Harvey's Bar I was start to cry. The bar of Harvey is all broke and in a wet pile from so big waves in the storm and when I run up for have a look I seen Harvey there.
Harvey was look broke too. I say Harvey oh no you bar is broke and he say Sam it is all gone in one night. I member so good times in him bar where was dancing and friends who are make me so laugh and that place is in the sea now. I was cry and cry and Harvey was wander around and pick up something then put it down like not know what to do. Harvey was nice and help Sam when them Brutes were be mean at me and I can not help Harvey now when him is need it. I will bring some soup tomorrow.
Harvey and me were walk around for the long time just have a look at it all broke. Mostly we were say nothing. I ask Harvey about are you rebuild it like Digger when him camp was broke by them mean ghoul but Harvey was not say anything. Then I say about the cave near my house and you can stay in it or in my other undersand place too but Harvey was say about stay with somebody I don't know so ok. I am too sad for run around and look for things so I go home and pet Jack. Jack was give a paw at me like sorry Sam and I say thank you Jack. I was have the think of my house in the so bad wind and maybe everything I am have now is gone in one night sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment