Curry by Surprise

Today I was do the make of my house and clean after the so nice party here. Apo come and there was dance and so laughing in my house it make me glad of it. I was still the so sick but the party of my house was worth die for.

I was make my deck just so again when I get the look of a so funny man with a goat on a string. He look like the goat I know from when I first became here that live in Kornbelt I called him Curry. The so funny man was say his family has the Rust Mouth and them are move to somewhere in the far away I don’t know. Then he say give me the goat if I want and I was think just a second before say yes to a gift goat. So Sam has a goat today by surprise. I call him Curry too because then I won’t mix up the names. I take off his string it is so demean.

So far Curry is like my house but also is cross a lot. Maybe because the new of it here and he will get better in some time. I like to have the animals in my house like Barbara and Gerald and the ants that live under the big pot. Even the buzzard I like but they give me the fear too.

No comments:

Post a Comment