All That is Left


Today is we burn the dead girls. Digger when I see him last say Sam we are need to burn them body for the fit end of them so I say ok and please let me be there too. He say ok and today is the day he say we do it so I walk to Cormac and have a smoke for walk there. My bag of the smoke weed is get small more every day so I hope the man I trade from is come back for I get some more. When I get to the spooner where Digger live I seen the rocks under it where was the dead girls but they body is gone. Digger was there with a torch and say Sam follow me so I follow him. We were talk in the eyes but not say much and we walk together but also apart. I am think Digger is the so good man. We were quite as a mouse for the walk up the steep hill.

At the top of hill was some wood pile from broken parts of Digger camp. Then on to it was two girl wrap in some cloth like the bandage for them whole body. Digger was say it is call funnel pile I think that is what he call it. It was the very nice place for the funnel pile.

We are stand there for the last look of them and still quite. Then we seen Ccindy the Mutant Witch come up the hill too and Digger say hi Witch and she was grunt at us then ask what are we do. I say we are pay respect to the dead girls and then we are burn them. I think that make the Witch hungry but she was be polite and say words of sorry at us.

Then Digger was touch torch to the funnel pile and fire was start to grow. Then they body was in the fire and I watch girls burn it was the so sad I cry. Digger say Sam you were the friend of Lajka is true for when she not crazy try to kill me. So Digger say Sam do some words now if you want to for them.

The fire was get big and loud too so I was talk big for girls to hear me. I was say Lajka you were the crazy girl but you did not need to get kilt. When we were play the hopscotch you were so laugh and happy part of you and Sam was have fun and when I am hopscotch now I will have you in my think. I was cry some too and tell them girl that we are burn them for help them rest and also is we try to get the mutant free from him cage like you ask us before when you got kilt. Then I tell them sorry for the mean in the world and how maybe the sky is where no mean can make you hurt again. Then I was too cry for talk and turn around and say goodbye then.

We were quiet then even the Witch but she mumble too some. Then I was see mister Slayer who is nice to Sam and trade nice too. He was come to pay respect too and nod at me and Digger in the I sorry way. We all were watch girls burn and Slayer walk away so quiet I was not hear him go.

The Witch then was bent down for the scoop of some sand in one of her big hand maybe the small ones are not reach the ground I guess. Then she was talk about fire make spirit scraps return to a big bicycle I think she say but her mutant talk is the so funny sometimes I don't know what is the mean of it. Why is mutant think there is bicycle in the sky I wonder. I think Witch was try to say nice for the smoothskins and that is the so funny because mostly Sam see Witch is a grumpus.

My look was hard at the funnel pile so I was look out at Cormac and think on all that was just happen and see the broken of Digger camp and think of the Black Market ghoul and why them so mean I don't know. It was the alone feel too even with Digger and the Witch near to me. It was almost make me sad laugh about two dead girl and three people come for pay respect and only one scramblehead girl is even know them very good. I was think about they girls family but then I member they are mostly dead too.

It was start to get dark and the Witch and Digger and me talk about some things I guess we are do soon. Then Ccindy go and then Digger was put him hand on Sam's shoulder for the so sorry touch and then he was walk slow away too. I was stay and watch I don't know why so I have a smoke. I was light it on the funnel pile I hope that is not a impolite.

I don't know why I was watch and watch the burn maybe I had nothing else to do. I was think about fire and think also about what is dead. I was even think about how is so funny but the burn of body is almost a glamour look in a way. The dark sky was the so dark and it was make the fire look more bright and hot.

I guess the thing of dead is nobody come back and say how it is so we never know it. Maybe is a sky bicycle I guess I don't know. Maybe the sky is take them for make clouds and they are above to be the watch of us. Maybe is just burn up and that is all. I guess if nobody know what dead is like then everybody is could be right about it. I was like the cloud idea most so Sam believes that.

Then I was have the look of sparks and they look like my undersand glow bug but red not green. They make pop and leave for the sky like backwards fall down a hill all bumpy ride. I was then think maybe them girl spirit is in the spark and that is how they get in the clouds from the sparks that fly away. Then I was look at sparks like it was them girls and I smile and say go away from here now we will all see you later too.

I guess I stay and watch through the whole night because it was get morning and I was still watch them fire. It was low then but smoke still even. I was look at the ash of them girls and have a think that is funny how a life is here and then is so fast pull away from life and all that is left is a few folks who know them and some ash and smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment