Nice from Digger


I wake up and my chest feel like I was maybe have the Rust Mouth again. I cough and thick was in my chest and was black when it come out. The bad feel in my throat was give me the fear I was sick so I have a smoke for relax. It is really satisfy. I was feel ready to go around my run for useful things but when I get a little bit down the Fissure I have the hard time in my breathe. So I was have a smoke again and just walk today. I was carry my machete and nail gun around in case of ghoul attack me. They will get a face of nails if they try it at me so ok try take a chance with Sam. I am dare them ghoul.

Then I walk to Cormac and sit with dead girls again. I was still think of the so sad day there when Sam became the cold blood killer of Ozgram ghoul. He hurt Lajka to death and someone was need to make it right so Sam did it in him back with a machete. But slay the ghoul was not bring back dead girls. Now they are under sand and rocks and not hurt anymore I hope. I was think too about when Lajka say make free the mutant in the cage. I was so wonder how when I see Digger so he come over to my sit place. We were talk a while about some things I don't know if I tell it here. Digger say he is burn they dead girls body soon out in the open sand. He say fire is the fit end for them and I think so too I guess. For the one thing maybe Lajka is turn to ghoul now she is dead and ghoul Lajka would be the so bad for everything. Then I was tell Digger how is in me the bad feel now I am cold blood killer. But Digger tell that Sam you blood was hot that day with angry and revenge not cold blood. Then he say too Ozgram was have it coming because him was the so mean and bad and maybe I was just the tool of justice. I was not sure who was use the tool but I say thank you Digger and when are we fix your trader camp is all broken still from the ghoul fight that day. Him say soon Sam.

After some things then I run home to my house and have the good feel about something. Maybe is some good news soon but I am not say it now even here in my spell. Is probably nothing so forget it. I am go smoke now.

No comments:

Post a Comment