Grammy In My House

I was dream so much from the sick that I was tired already when I was just wake up. Now the cure is make people better but still is the sick for Sam. My dream was mostly run but not move and try to yell but nothing is yell. But then was the dream when Grammy come to my house I was so glad of it.

Grammy was look like she always look when I know her. I said hi Grammy and thank you for find my house but she was not hear me. She walk in slow like check for spiders.

Then she was look at everything in my house and make a face like old soup. She see my cook fire and roll her eyes like it was no good for the cook of food and then also she check to see if my plant from Angh is water enough. Imagine come in my house and check my plant for water. I was so cross at her but she not hear that too.

Then I don’t know why Grammy climb the tower she is so old I had the fear she fall and die. I say Grammy be careful you fall in the Fissure but she is not hear me always. She walk to the edge and make a look at it like it was not edge enough for her. It was make my teeth hurt.

Then she stare for the long time at Fissure and maybe was think about something I don’t know. I see she was shake her head sometimes and run her finger on the chair like was cover with slime. She was make me mad and I say Grammy you are the make me mad so stop it is the house of mine and I am live here. Then I was sorry I yell at Grammy.

And then I wake up. I was run to the place she was but she was not there because dream. I was think about the yell I had at her and then feel sorry and start the cry. I miss my Grammy and it is the so long since I was with her I get the sad feel. I was hope that real Grammy would like my house more than dream Grammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment