Smoke is Nice

When I was a brat me and Grammy was own by Honcho Uno and he always smoke a big cigar when him want to look important. I member I was like the smell of cigar and try to get close to him when he smoke for the nice puff smell but I was never try cigar for myself. Then yesterday I was watch Curry kick things in my yard and a man I never seen walk to me with hands high he say don't worry I just was ask about trade. He was look for chemical I had so he bring a pouch out and say what about for bag of smoke weed. I smell it was the so good cigar smell from Honco Uno in the bag so I say ok. Him say here are papers too and thank you so I say thank you too. It was funny to make the roll of smoke weed in the paper but I was only rip two papers so ok I learn. Is funny because I was cough and cough for the first of it but then it was feel good in my head and make me relax. I am the so tense with ghoul might kill me and nother things I am not write about yet and the smoke weed is help me calm down some. Plus is the nice smell of my fingers after the smoke but my mouth is nasty too. I was member when the nice man Marko who help us escape Honcho Uno was smoke sometimes after dinner and him was play smoke shapes with him mouth so I try too. It was fun like play with fire but not so hot and I had the glad feel about trade for smoke. Also is that smoke make people look tough and glamour too is what Marko say so I want the look tough for if ghoul come to kill me. I am the killer now so have to have the look tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment