Ozgram


I was wake up myself by yell and yell from my dream of Ozgram. It was start when I seen him stand in the sand just look at me from his mean eyes. I was think he is dead again because so still but then I see his tongue poke out at me like a snake. I seen in the far away was Kitty and Jordy so maybe they make a mean plan with Ozgram too I don't know. So I say Kitty and Jordy this is the mean man why are you here with him but they were say nothing. Then I was ask why is your tongue a snake and Ozgram just stand in sand and laugh. I try to run but my dream legs are heavy and not work right. Then is when Ozgram laugh big at Sam and some goo come from his mouth with the snake too. His face was look like start to spoil and his breathe was crackle sound and squeaky. I got the fear from him and start to cry but then see I was hold my machete so I swing at him but then he was ok. I try to kill him in the neck again and chop and chop but was not kill him. I yell at him stop hurt the people stop make them bleed and cry and I chop more at him face. I was yell and yell about stop make the hurt of things and also chop at him then too. A dream is the so funny place like that. Then I hear Kitty say Sam is your gate lock and Jordy was giggle like a girl. I yell stop it all of you or I can chop you dead over and over and I was scream at them about the fear and make me angry. So I wake up myself and also I get the look of Gerald and Barbara hide in a corner from scary Sam in her sleep. Now when I close my eyes I have the look of his face so close at me and I have to open eyes to stop the fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment