Glamour Bath


Today I sit by my tub in the undersand place and have the smoke. My bath cave fill with the good smell and it was look like fog. I was even smoke when I take the bath it feel so glamour. I was think and think all day in my tub about Ozgram and the mutant is trap in the cage and was hope soon the cage can be open because nothing should be in a cage. I was see in my close eyes him sad face in the cage and maybe he cry for the all alone I don't know. I was feel so sorry for mutant I never meet and want to make him free. Everyone else is try to get the mutant treasure or what is in the box in the cage I don't know but Sam is only worry about the mutant be free. Why is so many people see the hurt of other things and only say what is in it for me I don't know. People are the so disappoint sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment